Monday, April 10, 2006

Thoughts on Politics

Politics are vital in a democracy, and the citizenship that participates in electing representatives must be aware of their political environment. For me, this blog will be my way of participating. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, which, unfortunately, normally means I should be conservative. Thankfully that is not the case. There is too much meanness and cruelty in conservative thoughts and principles and actions these days for myself to even be considered such. I believe strongly in the family and in my faith and in many principles normally espoused by conservatives. That's the beauty though of reality is that we do not fit into perfect boxes labelled just so. There are many ways I could label myself politically. At this point, consider me politically anti-Bush and anti-neo-conservative. From there, we'll let the marbles drop as they may. RHMD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home