Monday, May 22, 2006

We Love Mexican Food, Just Not Mexicans

an op-ed in the Los Angeles Times that quite clearly shows the hypocrisy of some Americans's stance on immigration from Mexico. As the article is entitled, Get out! but leave the quesadilla. Vox Day shows the real reason why some are literally up in arms about Mexican immigration to the United States in his blog. He states:

And if you believe that the USA is going to maintain its Christian, Anglo-Saxon political culture, or even the trappings of it that currently survive, you would do well to read up on the way in which other migrations have altered the cultures of their final destinations.
I'm glad to see some coming out from their hiding. This is not about the legal status of immigrants, but about fear of change.

3 Comments:

At 5/24/2006 10:41:00 PM, Blogger Verlch said...

What is wrong with keeping those that break the law, out!

Get in here the legal way, not around the system.

Unless you want your taxathon money going to pay welfare, and head start programs for them, I suggest you might change your mind.

Did you know that foreigners cannot hold top jobs in Mexico? They are very racist, and I believe, they want their territory back. Oregon California, etc.

 
At 5/25/2006 06:27:00 AM, Blogger nicolaepadigone said...

verlch,

from what I read on Mr. Day's blog, the question is not actually the legal status of these immigrants, but the fear some Americans have of the supposed "lack of assmilation" that Mexican immigrants bring with them, legal or not.

I know that foreigners cannot hold top jobs in Mexico. I'm not singing the praises of the Mexican government, which is very corrupt.

 
At 6/18/2006 04:29:00 AM, Blogger Verlch said...

Yes, but the Mexicans do not come here to become Americans, they come here to be Mexicans in America.

The global agenda will seek to make the whole world one nation, they will try to eliminate disease through RFID chiplike implants under the skin. This is their utopia.

Whatever, I like our boarders, I like the color of my skin, and would like to keep my country the way it is.

A few things we need to change is the law that makes you an American if you are born on our soil, I have no problem with Mexicans working here, they just should become Americans or go home.

I'm sick of walking into Home Depot and seeing Spanish. I'm tired of calling my bank, in America mind you, and hearing Spanish, there should be a Spanish number for those that don't want to learn English.

I have no problem with a controlled amount of Mexicans, just not so much so that wages are affected like the Corporations would like.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home